Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting started, and rolling forever

It feels strange, introducing yourself to an audience you can't see or you don't know is even reading. But I guess I'll let my writing stay here for those who want to read it. Hi, my name is Dale Gima, I'm a writter, a child, a college student, a martial artist, a cripple, a hopeless romantic, a loner, and I'm here to tell a story that will continue as long as I can write. I want to let people have the freedom to read my poetry and my short stories, as well as obtain some feed back, and get to know some authors out there in the world that I've never met; and trust me, there are alot of you out there! So let's get this started ok? Happy reading!

-Kazki (Dale)

1 comment:

  1. hey dale! welcome to blogger! for now you can access my open blog =) i'm excited to see what works of literature you are going to post up. ^^

    ReplyDelete