Monday, March 23, 2009

Let's get started!

I'm going to hopefully post new things that I come up with, but to get things rolling, I'm going to post something a littler older. I might also from time to time, post some of my older works, just for kicks and giggles so hope you enjoy!


He finds his rhythm, he has taught himself the rhyme and his world falls open at his feet when the one in front of him is singing his melody ever so sweet. She knows the dips, she knows the chords, she knows his heart's key change, drawing him a step forwards. His trip around the world only comes to a halt as they sing together the last note, stepping together, avoiding glances, they meet face to face. Only in the sweetest of silence can you hear their hearts beat as one.

Not one of my better works. One more!


I'm dying to meet you
The one who will unchain me from my loneliness
The one who will show me what love is
And the one who will love me
I'm dying to meet You
Who has the power to bring down the mountains
In which my body has been chained to so unwillingly
I'm dying to meet you
Whether I know you or not
You, who can return to me, the wings of life
Who can fly beside me in the darkest of hours
I'm waiting for your arrival
I'm dying ever so slowly
Really, truly
I'm dying to meet you
The one who will unchain the fate of death
And give me the wings of life

Although I'm not published or anything, please don't steal my words or my poems and call them yours or anything, not just with me, but with any author, please give them credit! Although if you happen to use them to impress a beautiful woman, or a handsome man, please feel free to leave my name out of it, it'll make you look more romantic! Thanks for reading my first post!

1 comment:

  1. both are beautiful. i really like the second, though ^^

    ReplyDelete