Thursday, March 26, 2009

I just thought I'd stop by and write down some of my thoughts before I get started on my mountain of homework I have yet to do. I guess there are so many things happening all at once, and I'm slowly losing who I am in the ebb and flow of things. I really need someone who can keep me anchored in reality, keep me moving forwards. Although she couldn't care less, there's a woman who keeps me grounded down. I don't think she'd ever care about me, but life goes on shall I say... Anyways, here's what I came up with.


I tried to wrap my head around thing that my heart already knew... I can't forget you, or the feelings that you instill. In all of my pondering, all of my suffering, sleepless nights, restless days, I've only proved how little I know. The heart I thought I knew and understood, is so much more than just feeling, so much more than being alive. Moments when you're around, standing close, I can feel my heart talking to me, urging me on, pleading for me to take your hand. And when you're gone, I can feel my heart weep and cry out for you, I can feel it's shoulders slump in time with mine as we walk on the cold path together. Maybe I can't prove I have a heart, that we all have a heart. But I do know this... That when you're here, or when you're gone, I can feel the joy and sorrow, the pain and the light. I can feel you close to me, and I can feel your departure, don't keep me in suspense, and stay forever wrapped in my arms... All I need is to fly beside you, soaring high, buried in the clouds, kissing the sun as it warms my frozen heart.



I just don't know anymore, what I want, what I'm going for, who I can count on. Everything just seems so confusing and new right now, and I feel so overwhelmed. I've never surfed a wave bigger than 3 feet, but some how I think I can imagine what it's like to face a tsunami in the middle of the ocean. It's so hard to explain, when you think nothing is going right, when the one you love won't even look at you, when the days in all of their monotony seem to drag on forever, only prolonging the feeling of helplessness 10 fold. Anyways, if you came here for the poetry or the writing, please forget all of the useless and ridiculous ranting that just took place, after all, writers only have a duty to move and shape people hearts with the words and phrases they create, not to bore or freak them out. Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. everyone cares in his or her own way =) gorgeous analogies ^^

    take things one step at a time. it's okay to let loose your fears sometimes, but don't be come too anxious. go at your own pace. you'll be fine. :D

    ReplyDelete